Recharge is passionate about providing Therapeutic Massage and having it be easily accessible and accommodating for those suffering from chronic pain, illness or injury. Recharge will provide flexible hours in the atmosphere you are most comfortable.
Recharge Professional Standards, Policies and Procedures
Massage Therapist/Practitioners shall:
•Demonstrate commitment to provide the highest quality massage therapy/bodywork to those who seek their professional service.
•Acknowledge the inherent worth and individuality of each person by not discriminating or behaving in any prejudicial manner with clients and/or colleagues.
• Demonstrate professional excellence through regular self-assessment of strengths, limitations and effectiveness by continued education and training.
•Acknowledge the confidential nature of the professional relationship with clients and respect each client’s right to privacy within the constraints of the law.
•Project a professional image and uphold the highest standards of professionalism.
•Accept responsibility to do no harm to the physical, mental and emotional well-being of self, clients and associates.
Rules of Ethics
· The Rules of Ethics are mandatory and direct specific standards of minimally acceptable professional conduct of Recharge.
· Conduct all business and professional activities within their scope of practice and all applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
· Zero tolerance for engaging in any sexual conduct or sexual activities involving their clients in the course of a massage therapy session.
· Be truthful in advertising and marketing, and refrain from misrepresenting his or her services, charges for services, credentials, training, experience, ability or results.
· Refrain from using the Recharge name, logo or other intellectual property, or the member’s position, in any way that is unauthorized, improper or misleading.
· Refrain from engaging in any activity which would violate confidentiality commitments and/or proprietary rights of Recharge or any other person or organization.
Sanitation, Hygiene and Safety
· Practitioner provides an environment consistent with accepted standards of sanitation, hygiene, safety and universal precautions.
· The Practitioner maintains current knowledge and skills of pathophysiology and the appropriate application of massage/bodywork.
· The Practitioner monitors feedback from the client throughout a session.
· The Practitioner makes appropriate referrals to other reputable healthcare providers.
Professional Relationships with Clients
· The Practitioner relates to the client in a manner consistent with accepted standards and ethics.
· The Practitioner maintains appropriate professional standards of confidentiality.
· The Practitioner relates to the client in a manner which respects the integrity of the client and practitioner.
· The Practitioner ensures that representations of his/her professional services, policies, and procedures are accurately communicated to the client prior to the initial application of massage/bodywork.
· The Practitioner elicits participation and feedback from the client.
Professional Relationships with Other Professionals
· The Practitioner relates to other reputable professionals with appropriate respect and within the parameters of accepted ethical standards.
· The Practitioner’s referrals to other professionals are only made in the interest of the client.
· The Practitioner’s communication with other professionals regarding clients is in compliance with accepted standards and ethics.
A Practitioner possessing knowledge that another practitioner:
· committed a criminal act that reflects adversely on the Practitioner’s competence in massage therapy, trustworthiness or fitness to practice massage therapy in other respects;
· engaged in an act or practice that significantly undermines the massage therapy profession; or
· engaged in conduct that creates a risk of serious harm for the physical or emotional well being of a recipient of massage therapy; shall report such knowledge to the appropriate committee if such information is not protected or restricted by a confidentiality law.
Jackye Rena Crumley LMT #MT133467
Jacqueline Jackie Crumley LMT #MT133503